Privacy & Cookies Policy
(Updated March 2022)
1. The Internet site https://beautybaltic.com (hereinafter referred to as the Site) collects data about Site visitors, thus enabling the Website maintainer to evaluate the usefulness of the Site and how it can be improved.
2. The controller, who collects data about Site visitors, is Ltd. “Beauty Baltic”, Reg.No. 40203077960, hereinafter referred to as the Controller).
3. Address of the Controller: Rūpniecības iela 32B - 1H, Rīga, LV-1045,
4. The Controller continuously upgrades the Site in order to improve its use, so the Controller needs to know what information is relevant to the Site's visitors, how often they visit the Site, what kind of devices and browser they use, the region they come from and what kind of content is read the most.
5. The Controller uses Google Analytics, which enables the Controller to analyze how visitors use the Site. Find out how the Google Analytics basic principles work on Google website https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012034?hl=en&ref_topic=6157800. The Controller uses the data collected in their legal interest in order to improve the understanding of the needs of the Site's visitors and improve the availability of the information published by the Controller. At any time, the visitor may stop collecting data for Google Analytics, as described here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
6. The server, on which the Site is hosted, can register visitor-sent requests (device used, browser, IP address, access date and time). The data referred to in this paragraph is used for technical purposes: to ensure the proper functioning and security of the Site and to investigate possible security incidents.
7. Cookies are small files which, whenever a visitor visits the Site, are saved by the browser to the visitor's computer to the extent specified in the visitor's computer's browser settings. Separate cookies are used to select and apply the information and promotions offered to the visitor based on the content that the visitor viewed earlier, and thus to make the use of the Site easy, convenient and tailor-made for visitors. Additional information about cookies, deletion and management of cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
9. The visitor can control and / or delete cookies of their choice. More information about this process is available at www.aboutcookies.org. The visitor can delete all cookies that are on their computer, and most browsers can be set up to block cookies on the computer. A visitor may opt out of cookies in the browser menu or at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. In order to make the necessary settings, the visitor needs to familiarize themselves with the rules of their browser. In case of cookie blocking, the visitor will have to adjust the settings manually each time the Site is visited, and there is a risk that some services and features will not work.
10. Only employees of the Controller who are responsible for analyzing such data can access the Site visitor statistics.
11. Unless otherwise stated, cookies are stored while the activity, for which purpose they are collected, is being executed, and then deleted.
12. The Controller confirms that cookies and statistical information will be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the European Union regulatory enactments, including the Personal Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union of 27 April 2016 No. 2016/679.
13. If the processing of personal data is initiated and executed with the consent of the subject of personal data, the subject of personal data has the right to withdraw it by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The withdrawal of consent does not affect the data processing performed at the time when the Client's consent was in effect. The withdrawal of consent does not entail the cancelation of data processing that is carried out in virtue of other legal foundations.
The user has the right to delete their profile by sending an application to email@example.com. In this case, the request will be accepted only if it is sent from the same email registered by the user in their profile.
14. The Controller reserves the right to change these terms at any time. The Site visitor has the obligation to independently check the content of the site to familiarize themselves with the changes to the rules.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.