In order to ensure complete client satisfaction we try to provide the fastest, the most advantageous and convenient ways of delivering and paying produces.
Shipment options, rates and periods
- OMNIVA Parcel terminals: 2.42€ (1-3 days)
- POST (Latvijas Pasts): 3.63€ (4-7 days)
- OMNIVA Parcel terminals: 6.05€ (2-4 days)
- POST: 8.47€ (5-10 days)
EUROPEAN UNION (EU):
POST: 8.47€ (7-15 days)
POST: 18.15€ (10-30 days)
- The shipment options are based on your delivery address and you will see delivery options and fees at the checkout before accepting order and making payment.
- There might be limitations on parcel weight and size for each and any of delivery methods. If the weight and/or size exceed the transportation limits, we can reject the shipment and return the payment, or we can ask to pay extra charge if you accept. We will contact you in any case if there is such a necessity.
- When the shipment is processed, the tracking number is provided in order to follow your shipment.
- The shipment period is dependent on availability of items in stock. If the item is in stock in Riga, it will be shipped the same day or on the next day after processing of payment. The shipment may delay 2-7 days if the item is not available in stock.
OMNIVA Parcel Terminals (only Latvia, Estonia & Lithuania)
There are number of OMNIVA Parcel Terminals available in Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania.
The approximate delivery period is 1-3 weekdays for Latvia, 2 – 4 weekdays for Estonia and Lithuania (if all good are available at warehouse).
More information on carrier website: https://www.omniva.lv/
International Mail – POST (EU and Worldwide Shipping)
International Mail can ship parcels up to 2 kg. If you are interested to buy goods for more than 2 kg, please write us inquiry e-mail to email@example.com and describe your requirements.
The approximate delivery period is 4-7 days inside Latvia, 5-10 days to Estonia and Lithuania, 7-15 days to Europe Union, 10-30 days outside Europe Union.
Important information: Because of situation with COVID19 time for delivery by post is longer, than usual.
More information on carrier website: https://pasts.lv
You can choose any of the following payment options:
1. Bank transfer (bank wire payment).
You will receive all payment details by e-mail just after you proceed the order. Your order will be processed after reception of payment into our bank account.
2. Online payment with your Credit or Debit card.
Payment is made via the payment company Exactly. More information about this company can be found on their website: https://exactly.com. All payments with bank cards are accepted only in euro currency. If the currency of your card is different from euro, the currency conversion is carried out by the card issuer.
3. Online payment via Paysera payment system, which provides following options (for different countries there may be different options):
- Online bank payment (direct payment) for SEB, SWEDBANK, CITADELE and LUMINOR banks
- E-money (International “WebMoney” system, Paysera account)
- Payment with your Credit or Debit card